Best Facial Treatment For Pigmentation On Face
To get the best facial remedy for pigmentation, use:
- Aloe Vera: It is a medicinal plant which contains antioxidants and enzymes that will help you heal your skin.
Remove 2 or 3 leaves from the outer section of the plant (cut it close to the stem). Ensure that the leaves are fresh and free from any mold or damage. After that, wash it and extract the gel.
You can apply it on the affected parts of your face or you can mix it with other ingredients to get a homemade beauty product.
- Potato: The starch and sugar in potato can help to exfoliate the skin and boost the growth of new skin cells.
Cut the potato into thin slices. Take the slices and apply a little water to moisten it. Place it on your face and leave for about 10 minutes.
It is best to apply this mixture at night so it can work well on your skin.
- Oatmeal: Oatmeal is great at improving the appearance of the skin.
To make a beauty recipe;
- Mix 3 tablespoon of oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon of honey and 1 tablespoon of milk in a bowl.
- When the mixture has blended well, apply to your face and leave it until it dries completely then rinse it off with water.
- Red onion: This is a powerful antioxidant for your skin.
To use as a serum;
- Mix 1 tablespoon of red onion juice and 2 tablespoon of honey.
- Take a little of the mixture and apply to your face then take it off after 15 minutes.
- Make sure you wash your face well so the odor doesn’t stick.
You can also save the remaining mixture in the fridge for subsequent use.
I also recommend the toner, face mask and hydrating oil from https://pureblendnaturals.com
Click the image below to learn more about the product.