Welcome to SkincareQueenTV.com, in this Do It Yourself Project, I’m going to show you how I make my own laundry detergent powder with 2 important washing ingredients and all natural essential oils.
This detergent powder is very good at eliminating dirt.
INGREDIENTS I USED FOR THIS HOMEMADE DETERGENT POWDER
- One Bar Of Castile Soap can use any cold process soap
- two cups of borax (256grams)
- two cups of washing soda (256 grams)
- 20 drops of lemongrass essential oil
- 15 drops of lemon essential oil
- 10 drops of tea tree essential oil or peppermint essential oil
- Ziploc bag or potable bag you can zip
INSTRUCTION FOR MAKING BEST HOMEMADE LAUNDRY DETERGENT POWDER
For those who don’t like Borax, think twice, this excellent ingredient help to boost the washing power of your detergent.
- Grate the soap bar using normal kitchen grater ensure you use the fine side
- In a clean bowl, pour the grated soap and 2 cups of borax with equal amount of washing soda.
- Mix gently to prevent dust
- Add 20 drops of lemon grass essential oil
- Add 15 drops of lemon essential oiL
- Add 10 drops of tea tree essential oil
- Pour everything inside a large ziploc bag and mix well with hand.
- Enjoy your homemade laundry detergent powder.
- To use in laundry machine, pour into hot water and melt, cool before using.
For better understanding of today’s DIY project, Watch the demonstration video on my YouTube Channel.