How To Make Lip Balm At Home With Natural Ingredients
This is a very special recipe for all my fans here and on my official YouTube Channel, Skincare Queen TV. If you have not subscribed to this informative channel do so now by clicking the subscribe button here.
In today’s Do It Yourself Skincare Project, we are going to make a deeply moisturizing Coconut Oil Lip Balm.
Here are the ingredients and measurement I used to make 100gram of this all natural lip balm.
- Coconut Oil – 12g
- Avocado Oil – 20 grams
- Olive Oil – 20 grams
- Olive Squalane – 6 grams
- Sweet Almond Oil – 10 grams
- Shea Butter – 5gram
- Glycerin – 5gram
- Vitamin E – 1gram
- Beeswax – 20.8grams
- French Vanilla Lip Balm Flavor – 0.10gram
- Coconut Lip Balm Flavor – 0.10gram
INSTRUCTION FOR MAKING COCONUT LIP BALM
- Mix all the ingredients together except the french vanilla and lip balm flavor
- Melt all the ingredients until the beeswax is completely melted
- You can melt them using a double boiler or a water bath. For instruction on how to set up your own double boiler or water bath, watch this video.
- Once melted, remove from heat and set on a flat surface, continue mixing until it reaches 57 degree celcius.
- Add your fragrance and this point and mix well.
- Pour into lip balm tube or lip balm jar while hot.
- If it solidifies while pouring into jar or tube, melt it slightly in your water bath or double boiler.
- Allow to cool for at least 4 hours before capping it.
Enjoy your all natural lip balm and remember to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more DIY skincare videos and recipes.