Welcome to SkincareQueenTV.com, in this DIY Project, I will explain to you in detail how I made disinfecting cleaning wipes that I use to disinfect my home daily.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel to be notified when I upload new videos.
Here are the ingredients you will need to make this antibacterial wipes.
- White Vinegar – 1/4 cup
- Rubbing Alcohol – 1/4 cup
- Distilled Water – 1 cup
- Hydrogen Peroxide (3%) – 1 tablespoon
- Royale Paper Towel or any strong paper towel
- Grapeseed Extract – 1 teaspoon
- Peppermint Essential Oil – 5 drops
- Lemon Essential Oil – 5 drops
- Lavender Essential Oil – 5 drops
INSTRUCTION FOR MAKING HOMEMADE ANTIBACTERIAL WIPES
- Cut the paper towels and divide into two and put into an airtight container. Watch this video for full demonstration
- Mix white vinegar, rubbing alcohol, distilled water and hydrogen peroxide
- Add peppermint, lemon and lavender essential oil and mix well
- Add Grapeseed extract to the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the cut paper towels
Use this within 2 weeks and keep in the fridge.
Highly effective disinfecting wipes to keep your home germ free.