Homemade Garbage Bin And Trash Can Deodorizing
This DIY odor absorber is one of my best DIY for this year because it has transformed the way my stinky garbage bin smell.
For this homemade bin freshener , you will need the following ingredients
- Baking Soda – half cup – https://amzn.to/2wIawq3
- Epsom Salt – 1/4 cup – https://amzn.to/3aBMATO
- Enough Water To Make A Paste
- Eight drops of Lemon Essential Oil – https://amzn.to/2WQnZGU
- Five drops of Peppermint Essential Oil – https://amzn.to/3dACRPL
- Three Drops Of Lavender Fragrance oil – https://amzn.to/33Q6Hes
- Ice Cube Trays
HOW TO MAKE ODOR ABSORBER TABLETS AT HOME
- Combine all above ingredients in a mixing bowl
- Slowly add water to make a paste
- Mix thoroughly
- Transfer into an ice cube tray
- Make sure you don’t fill each cube up because it will rise.
- Fill each cube tray half way
- Keep in a dry place
- Unmold After 24 hours.
Place one or 2 of these bin freshening tablets in your trash can and enjoy the magic of Lavender.
You can use any fragrance oil of your choice. I chose Lavender for this project because I love it.