The Best Way To Make Natural Lotion At Home
Homemade Shea Butter Lotion With Recipe & Ingredients (Easy Way To Make Natural Lotion At Home)
Welcome to SkincareQueenTV.com, I want to congratulate you for taking the most important step in your lotion making career.
In this video, I will give you the essential knowledge you need to starting making great lotion at home.
Please note: This lotion is for home use only and not for selling. If you plan to start selling homemade lotion, you need to get adequate training.
Here is the recipe I used to make the all natural shea butter lotion included in the video below
Homemade Shea Butter Lotion Recipe
- Distilled Water – 72.8g
- Xanthan Gum – 0.2g
- Glycerin – 5g
- Polawax – 5g
- Cetyl Alcohol – 1g
- Sunflower Seed Oil – 8g
- Shea Butter – 5g
- Vitamin E Oil – 1g
COOL DOWN PHASE
- Geogard ECT Preservative – 1g
- Neroli essential oil – 1g
The above recipe will make 100 gram of non comedogenic shea butter lotion
TEXT INSTRUCTION FOR MAKING SHEA BUTTER BODY LOTION
- Mix Xanthan Gum with Glycerin
- Add Mixture one above to water in a beaker or glass bowl
- Add all the oil phase ingredients together in another beaker or glass bowl
- Put the 2 bowls or beaker in a double boiler.
- Once the oil has melted.
- Take out both and add the oil to water.
- Blend using an immersion blender.
EQUIPMENT NEEDED TO MAKE THIS LOTION
- Stirring Rods – https://amzn.to/2Q2HtDW
- Borosilicate Glass Beakers – https://amzn.to/3cQ0FhZ
- Scale – https://amzn.to/3cOAx7m
- Immersion Blender – https://amzn.to/3aL1Qxq
- Water Bath or double boiler – https://amzn.to/39JTsOA