Age spots are the brown patches that appear on your skin.
They normally appear when we’ve been exposed too much to the sun’s powerful UV rays.
They are not really dangerous but if you want to lessen its appearance, try any of these natural remedies.
- Slice a cucumber and place it on the spot for 20 minutes. You can rub it too so it can sink in before you wash it off. Do this daily until you see improvements
- Mix apple cider vinegar and a few drops of lemon juice or olive oil and use it to rub the spot.
- Use vitamin E oil. It contains antioxidants that will neutralize the damage done to your skin, apply the oil on the spot 2 or 4 times a day.
- Use lemon juice on the spot at least twice a day.
- Blend 1 teaspoon of yogurt and 1 teaspoon of honey. Apply it to the spot and allow it to dry before washing it off.
- Rub coconut oil. It is a very effective age spot removal. Just apply few drops to the affected area before you to bed. It will replenish your skin in no time.
- Use a serum that contains vitamin C. It will help minimize further sun damage.
- Take papaya: It contains certain enzymes and vitamins that reduce skin conditions.
- Use licorice extract twice a day. Licorice protects the skin from environmental pollutants.
- Take green tea.
- Rub a slice of onion on the affected parts of your skin to reduce the appearance of the age spots.
- Use aloe vera gel at least once or twice a day.
- Apply cocoa butter as a bedtime serum. Leave it overnight and wash it off in the morning.
- Use buttermilk. It will help to lighten the skin and even out your skin tone. Just apply it to your face and allow it to dry before wiping it off.