How To Get Rid Of Sunspots On Chest
There are lots of preventive measures that you can take to fight off the sunspots on your chest. Here are a couple of them:
- Avoid the sun between 10am to 3pm.
- Cover your exposed skin with appropriate clothes.
- Avoid using tanning beds.
- Seek a shade when the sun is too hot
These oils can also help you treat the sunspots on your chest.
- Castor oil: it is a natural moisturizer that contains ribonoleic acid which nourishes your skin and help to lighten spots and blemishes. It can also be mixed with other skin-friendly oils to make an ultra-hydrating moisturizer.
What you have to do:
- Apply a few drops of the oil on your chest.
- Massage it for a few minutes so it can sink in.
- Leave for at least an hour before you rinse off.
- You can also do it prior to your bath once a week.
- Sweet almond oil: This oil contains nutrients that help to improve the appearance of the skin.
- Coconut oil: This oil can be mixed with herbs and other essential oils to be used on the chest.