CAUSES OF HAIR DAMAGE
Before going into how to hydrates your hair naturally I think it is necessary to look at the reason for hair breakages and unhealthy hair. The following are a few reasons your hair break.
- Effect of chemical. Most of the hair treatment chemical has some negative effect on the hair. This especially concerns those who die or color their hair. Restoring the hair to its natural state thereafter takes more effort than applying natural ingredient in the first place
- Overheating. Subjecting your hair to overheating will destroy the health of your hair and cause hair loss and breakage. This is more devastating if you are not using any heating protection. Too much exposure of your hair to the sun can also dehydrate your hair.
- Dehydration. Two of the ways you can stave your hair of the right nutrient and moisture is insufficient conditional and the uses or hard water. Hard water especial damages the hair because of the presence of metal and a heavy dose of chlorine in it.
- Over-washing. As the saying goes “too much of everything is bad. Except you have oily hair, too much shampoo and washing can damage your hair.
HOW TO HYDRATE YOUR HAIR
These following tips are ways to get a healthy hair. Apart from the options I gave above, this combination of Avocado and Olive oil will work for both men and women.
- Coconut oil and honey. Coconut oil contains the entire ingredient like antifungal, anti-bacterial, and antioxidant needed for your hair. It moisturized your scalp and hair and helps in retaining the needed protein that helps your hair to grow. Organic honey contains natural humectants and antioxidants.
- Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera contains over 18 amino acids apart from vitamins A, B, C, E, and beta carotene. The survival of the hair depends on these nutrients. Applying aloe Vera on your hair or consuming it orally will give you the proteolysis and keratin your scalp needed to repair dead skin, prevent dandruff leaving you with smooth, and silky hair
- Banana. There are several ways you can use a banana mask to hydrate and make your hair healthy. You could have a blend of banana and olive oil, banana and honey, banana and coconut oil, banana and avocado oil, banana and carrot, etc. any of the combinations I mentioned will prevent hair breakage and dryness. The natural protein, vitamins, and natural oil banana will do the magic.
- Apple cider vinegar. The first thing apple cider vinegar does to your hair is to neutralize the alkaline in your scalp pH. This is because the higher your scalp pH the more damage your hair suffers. Secondly, it removes the residue from the chemical hair product of your shampoo and conditional. The anti-bacterial and antifungal properties in apple cider vinegar also fight dandruff.
- Egg. The combination of egg and any of these items will invigorate your hair. Egg, aloe Vera, and olive oil Egg, and banana. Egg and coconut oil. Egg and castor oil. Any of the mentioned combinations can be used to make a hair mask. The biotin and protein in the egg, when combined with other items, will give your hair the right nutrients for hair growth, prevention of hair breakage, and moisturized the hair.
- Shea butter. Over the year, Shea butter has been used as hair conditional. It protects the hair from heat. It also soothes irritated scalp and aid in healing on the scalp. This is because of the medicinal properties in it. This mother’s nature contains vitamins A and E which is good for the health of your hair.
Apart from the options I gave above, this combination of Avocado and Olive oil will work for both men and women.
It cost less to main your hair naturally with the above tips.
Good enough some of the items you need as your home remedy for your hair treatment can be purchased across the counter in most of the grocery stores in your neighborhood.
More importantly, most of the tips I gave here rarely have negative after use effects, unlike the orthodox method.
Most of the combinations are time tested. At least there is no harm in trying. So go and explore any of the methods.