Best DIY Articles And Videos
How To Stop Coronavirus From Spreading (Guide To Protecting Yourself & Others)
How To Stop Coronavirus From Spreading In Your Community (Guide To Protecting Yourself & Others)
Recommendations From Centre For Disease Control
1. Avoid Exposure To Virus
2. Coronavirus spreads from person to person and between people in close contact with another (about 6 feet)
3. It spreads through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes
4. Infection occurs when the droplets land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby, most when inhaled into the lungs.
HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF FROM CORONAVIRUS
1. Wash hand with soap after being in public or after blowing your nose, coughing and sneezing
2. Use hand sanitizer that is at least 60% alcohol
3. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
4. Avoid contact with people who are sick. Distance yourself from people if coronavirus is spreading in your area.
5. Wear face mask if you are sick. Stay home if you are sick and watch out for common symptoms like runny nose, fever, difficulty breathing, cough and sore throat