Welcome to SkincareQueenTV.com, based on popular request, I have come out with a really cool way to make baby wipes with paper towels.
This Do it yourself Baby Wipes Solution is one of the best.
Here are what you need.
- 500ml of Distilled Water
- 1 teaspoon of liquid castle soap or avenoo baby wash and shampoo soap
- 1 Table spoon of Alcohol free Aloe Vera gel – Note this is not the green one you use for your hair.
- 2 table spoons of Alcohol free Witch hazel distillate
- 1/2 teaspoon of Grapefruit seed extract as preservative
- 8 drops of Tea tree essential oil and 5 drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- A roll of paper towel (make sure you use any strong type)
- Old wipe container or any other clean container
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTION FOR MAKING BABY WIPES SOLUTION
- Measure 500ml of Distilled water in a clean measuring cup or jug
- 1 teaspoon of Aveeno baby wash or 1 table spoon or Liquid Castile soap (Either one is ok). Any other natural soap will also work here
- Then continue to add all other ingredients listed above in order.
- Mix well with clean spoon or spatula.
- Cut your paper towels into smaller sizes
- Put everything inside an old wipe container or other clean container
- Pour your baby wipes solution into the bowl and enjoy.
Watch my full DIY video below for a clearer understanding.